Program Management: DOT Drug & Alcohol Screening
CleanFleet has been a leader in DOT drug & alcohol screening since 2003, and continually excels at providing fully DOT compliant screening programs to our clients. DOT modes required to have a drug testing program include: Aviation, Commercial Motor Carriers, Maritime, Pipeline, Railroad, and Transit. Our programs include all the screening types required by the DOT as well as support from our knowledgeable and trained staff.
CleanFleet manages thousands of screenings annually, and each client receives everything needed to comply with the complex regulations from a single source. We are your professional DOT drug testing partner for your drivers, employees, and pre-employment screening programs.
Not Happy with your TPA or don't have a Consortium?
CleanFleet is a Best-In-Class TPA with the experience, training, staff, and certifications/accreditations needed to handle your company’s Drug Testing Program. Having a 3rd party that specializes in making sure your drug testing program follows state and federal rules and regulations relieves the burden of the following tasks:
- Managing multiple vendor relationship (such as collection sites, labs, and Medical Review Officers)
- Vetting new vendors and collection sites
- Chasing paperwork and chain-of-custody forms
- Data entry and storing documents
- Managing the random testing employee pool
- Staying up-to-date on new state or federal guidelines (like how legal recreation or medical marijuana may affect you company’s testing policy)
- And more.
Our program management services assist our clients by increasing profitability through testing for safety in the workplace while managing the costs. We have a proven record and can work with companies and agencies with existing programs to seamlessly bring program management, compliance and costs under control. We can also help set-up a new policy and testing program customized for your needs.
Here are just a few of the many features of our compliant DOT Drug & Alcohol Screening Services:
- Access to more than 3,000 collection facilities across the U.S.
- DOT-compliant drug and alcohol testing policies
- Random Selections
- Annual MIS reporting
- 24-hour support for Reasonable-Suspicion and Post-Accident testing
- Chain of Custody Forms
- Driver Cards
- Accident Kits
- Collection Site Management
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Assistance
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Testing by Certified Labs
- Consolidated Billing
- Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training
- Return to Duty and Follow Up Testing
- Pre-employment Testing
Call and enroll over the phone today 503-479-6082!
CleanFleet Trucking Partner
DAT TruckersEdge Load Board - Find More Loads from DAT®, North America's largest freight marketplace with over 300,000 loads a day.
Get Your first 30 Days Free here: www.truckersedge.net/promo733 or type in “promo733” during sign up.